Acer's Predator Cestus 500 Gaming Mouse conveys the solace, speed, reaction, style, and strength you anticipate from a world-class gaming mouse—it resembles driving a games vehicle with the palm of your hand. It highlights swappable sideboards for a definitive in altered gaming, a movable snap power to meet your requirements, on-board memory, an interlaced line with a gold-plated USB connector and a huge number of shading alternatives to accommodate your state of mind. It's your snap to triumph. This customizable able to use both hands structured mouse with swappable sideboards gives gamers the adaptability to alter the taking care of and fit. Appreciate ergonomic solace in any event, during extended periods of time of play. The double Omron switch configuration gives gamer not just a definitive life span with up to 70M snaps (50M essential and 20M second switch) yet additionally flexible snap power with a basic slide of the astutely structured switches at the base of Predator Cestus 500. Take your customized setting with you anyplace you go. Onboard memory with up to 5 profile settings gives a streamlined attachment and-play gaming experience that is custom-fitted for you.
- Adaptable Ambidextrous Design
- 16.8 million RGB shading with 8 distinctive lighting designs
- Twisted rope with gold-plated USB
- On-Board Memory with up to 5 Profile Settings, Macro Keys: 8 adjustable full-scale keys
- DPI: Up to 7200 (User Adjustable in QuarterMaster programming)
- IPS/Speed: 150, USB Report Rate: 1ms, Max Acceleration: 30g
- Surveying Rate: Adjustable Options are 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz and 1,000 Hz (User Adjustable in QuarterMaster programming)